Squid Games

A small but mighty game design house.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Exciting Squid Games news!

For the past few weeks I've been wanting to have conversations with a few key people to gauge their interest and commitment to what Squid Games is doing. Despite a vacation and my sometimes sluggish nature, Brad Metzler has agreed to become a business partner in the Squid Games venture! This is good news, as he brings with him knowledge of small business start-up that I just do not yet have.

I'm still waiting for a few more key conversations, but I should have more updates on the business side of Squid Games soon. Business plans are being sketched, potential is being measured. Also, we're getting very close to the play testing stage for Liege Lords, which is very encouraging. This game is shaping into something quite remarkable.

In the meantime, how can I fill you in? What would you like to read about or see here on the blog? Post your comments below or write to squidgames at gmail dot com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home